Wednesday, January 13, 2010

TMI

Would you rather.....

1. Have eyes that always smile or a voice that makes people calm?
Have eyes that always smile. I love eyes that smile.
I have been told my voice is calming, so I am covered there.


2. Have an affair and your partner catches you or your partner have an affair and you catch him/her?
Pass

3. Have better sex or more money?
More money - I can practice to have better sex, but I cannot practice to get more money.
No, winning the lotto does not count
.

4. Be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know the future?
Read everyone's mind. I would love to know what the other person actually is thinking when I am talking with them. Not to mention, when I am making love, it would be great to know if I am doing it right. Sometimes I do know, other times I am told I was good, but not so sure it was that good.

5. Your partner have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else?
Pass

Bonus: What one thing, big or small, would you change in your life if granted one wish by a lamp-bound genie? Why?
Get my Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science. I just saw a job ad for a computer programmer that pays $50 - $60 per hour. That would certainly solve my issue with question #3 above.

No comments: